Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just another day...

This girl LOVES to lay on the floor & play !!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !! I am finally done with those stupid antibiotics !! They were such a pain. I had to take them 4 times a day for 14 days, but the biggest pain was they had to be on an empty stomach - 1 hour before you ate or at least 2-3 hours after you ate. Yeah, like my eating is predictable with a 2 month old ! I eat when I can !! At least, I was able to take them in the middle of the night when I got up with her, because I definitely wasn't eating anything at the hour, so there was at least once ! I am so glad its done...I truly hope that I don't have to do that again ( cross your fingers !!)

Allie woke up this morning @ 6:00am. She slept pretty well last night despite having her shots yesterday. I think she got a a stretch of about 6 1/2 hours, so not too shabby. But then, she didn't want to go back to sleep. Jody ended up rocking her for about 15 minutes at 4:00 and even after that, she fussed, but she finally fell asleep for about and hour.After she woke up, I took her to bed with me to lay down for a bit and we both dozed off for about 1/2 hour. We got up and I got her dressed and she finally went down for her ealry morning nap about 8:00am. She slept for about 45 minutes and that allowed me to FINALLY clean the bathroom !! She got up and I watched my favorite show " Jon & Kate plus 8" and we went to visit the girls @ the bank. She slept the whole time, that little stinker. Everyone wanted to see her awake, and of course that never happens when you want ( and vice versa)


Then, here is the CRAZY part of the day.... On the way home from the bank, I called Jody to say hi. I was telling him that the mirror that he installed in the back seat of the car so that I could see Allison while I was driving, would need to be reinstalled because I did not think that it ws in there tight enough. I told him that the minute someone rearended me, that mirror would go flying and hit her. Not 5 seconds later, SOMEONE REARENDED ME !!!!! I was in disbelief!!! I told him that I would call him right back. I got out of the car and of course it was some teenage girl who was like " It was because of my shoes.. my foot slipped !" Luckily , there was not damage at all to either car. She really only tapped me, but enough for me notice. Allison slept through the whole thing. It ws just SOOOOOOO crazy that I was just talking about it and then it happened !!.... maybe I should by a lottery ticket ?!?!?


Then we went to order Allison's cake for her baptism party.I ordered it from Almira's Bakery (YUM). I hope it turns out nice, it is going to be shades of pink & purple with " God Bless Allison Kate" on it. I love cake... if you know me, you already know that.. so I am excited for it !


Jody's Dad stopped by for a little while this afternoon and we chit chatted for a bit. Actually, Allie and I fell asleep in the rocker after I fed her and then I heard the doorbell. At least I got about 20 minutes in !!


Auntie Cheryl & Uncle Dan will be here tomorrow and I know that Allie can't wait to meet them. She has heard all about their house and their kitties and she told me that she can't wait to play with them someday (hopefully she won't be allergic like mommy is !)


She finally fell asleep a few minutes ago. She was a little fussy this evening, but we finally got her down.. hope I get a nice stretch in so I better hit the hay !


No comments: