On friday, when Allie woke up around 8:00 - I was still exhausted because for some crazy reason, usually when I get up with her around 3:00, I have a hard time falling back asleep and that night, I was awake from about 3:30 - 4:30. THEN, it started to rain, no big deal, but this time, the downspout that is right outside our bedroom was clogged and it was SO noisy like a constat clunking sound over and over and over. That's enough to keep anyone awake. So when we got up around 6:30, I was so tired because I had only finally fallen asleep around 5:00ish. So at 8:00, she ate and we took a little nap in the glider chair with har lying on the Boppy. Thanks for letting Mommy sleep Allie :)
Then, after we finally got up, she was her smiley self as usual and we played a little, then she fell asleep again - this time long enough for me to take a shower, put on makeup AND dry and do my hair !! I was shocked and super happy ! My 10 yr old neighbor Shelby wanted to come over and hold Allison for awhile so we visited for a bit, then my other neighbor Brad came by while Shelby was here and we all chit chatted for awhile. After they left, Allie & I went to the Dyer branch of the bank to visit the girls there. We ended up hanging out there for about 1 1/2 hrs ( they were pretty slow :) That was nice to talk with them for awhile. My cousin's wife works over there and she is due in October so we were talking it up :)
After Allie fell asleep, our next door neighbor Brad decided to have a little fire outside, so went outside and talked until about 12:00 ( we of course had the baby monitor with us)- we had not had a fire in so long ( we used to have one at least once a week) it was nice to sit outside and relax. It waas such a beautiful night ~ just a few raindrops to tease us !! Before we went in, there was a HUGE raccoon creeping around Brad's backyard.. yeah, I decided to get out of there before it decided to eat my for dinner - that thing was HUGE !!!
Well, that was our fun filled day ~ oh yeah, Allie was doing her tummy time and she was doing SOOOOO well lifting her head. I think that was the highest she had ever lifted it !! She was such a big girl!!



No comments:
Post a Comment