Allison just loves to play on the floor and look around & talk!
So I decided that Allison and I were going to go and get Father's Day gifts today. I got out of the shower and went looking for my purse with my makeup in it. I cannot find it ANYWHERE ! We had gone to Schoop's the night before and of course I think "Did I leave it there ?" " Did I put it on top of the car when I put Allison in the car ?" I am frantically searching the house and I cannot find it anywhere. As I am getting ready to look at my online banking to see if anyone had used my debit card if they had found my purse, I realzied that remember bringing Allison inside last night because she was screaming because she was hungry and Jody took in the diaper bag and my purse. I had put it in the backseat when I put her in the car ~ I bet he never brought it in. I had no need for it last night, so I would have never realized it. So I go outside and look in the backseat - There is my purse... with my keys in the locked car. FABULOUS !! Oh well, at least I didn't have an appointment ot anything that I needed to be at ! Just my luck !
Allison did not sleep too well last night - she fell asleep around 9:30 ish and I figured she would at least get 5 or 6 hours in, but she woke up at 1:30 and then again at 4:30, 7:00 & finally 8:00. That was fun !! Better luck tonight~ But she was ALL smiles again this morning. She was fussing in her crib for a little while before I went in and got her, but the moment that she saw me, she stopped and smiled !! :) It was the best ! I truly realized that she knows me! It was an awesome feeling. We went to change her diaper and she was a little talker and smiling up a storm. She was talking to her Mr Lion again and just carried on! We played on the floor for a while this morning - she has really begun to focus on toys you put in front of her and she follows them as you move them. I haven't really noticed her lazy eye as much. At her last Dr appt, he mentioned that her left eye was a little lazy and we had noticed it too, but it has really diminished in the past weeks. That makes me feel much better!
So the phone rings @ 8:30 this morning and I think " WHO in the world is calling here this early? Everyone knows I am here with the baby and want sleep !!" I answer it and it is Jody's Gastroenterologist. They wanted Jody to call them back by Dr's orders. Yikes! I think - what did they find from the endoscopy ?? So I waited to call Jody until 10:30 ( the time his standard overnights have to be delivered by) and I tell him that he has to call them. When he finally gets a chance to, he calls them and he calls to tell me that they found that he has a bacterial infection of his stomach lining and if left untreated, the acid will eat away at his stomach lining and cause an ulcer. They want to put him on a strict course of antibiotics. Now .. thats not a big deal, but here is the funny part. He has been on antibiotics for the past 4 weeks for a possible bladder infection and he had gone to his urologist yesterday for a followup and literally took his LAST pill this morning. He was SO glad to be off of them - those he only had to take 2 pills a day. These, he has to take 4 time a day for 2 weeks .... just like I do for the breast infection. WHAT THE WORLD is going on ??? Craziness I tell you - CRAZINESS !! Hey, it could be worse right ? ( By the way, I already feel TONS better ~ thanks for asking :)
My little angel is taking a nap right now in her Baby Papasan chair that she likes so much. This girl will not take a nap in her crib - I have tried that MANY times and she never stays asleep, so she either naps in her chair or her swing or in her carrier if we are out... and of course she loves to sleep in your arms :)
Well, when Jody gets home, I will get my purse out of the backseat, finally put some makeup on and head out to our home away from home - Target to pick up his script. Looks like little Miss Allie is about done with her nap... duty calls !!



1 comment:
Hey Val! Maria's eyes were like that too when she was Allie's age. I was reading that it takes a few months for the muscles to strengthen so they don't wander. I worried about it too. Now, as you can see, Maria's are fine! Don't stress about it! Glad to hear your purse isn't missing!
Post a Comment