Allie & I spent the day at home today. She was very good with her naps and eating today. I have been trying to space out her feedings about every three hours so I know when she is really hungry or just fussing. We tried the pacifier again today and she seems to be doing better with it. I can tell when she is getting tired and if I calm her down a little with it, she seems to fall asleep. I would rather her take that than "me" because that gets a little tiring !
While she was asleep, I transferred her video from 8 days to 8 weeks old to the computer. I worked on it all day and it was awesome!! Then the computer lost it somehow. I am trying to figure out how to get it back, but I am no computer genius. Chances are I will need to do it all again and that really bums me out because I just figured out how to do all of these cool things on Windows Movie Maker and it was so cool ! I was so proud ! Now I will have to go through it all again !! Poop!
I took some 8 week pictures of her today, unfortunately when I was taking them, she wasn't in the greatest of moods, but I guess you will have that with an infant :)
Pastor Rich & Anne came by tonight and we chit chatted for awhile and then we talked about Allison's baptism. We are going to have it on June 29th, since Cheryl & Dan will be in town form Florida. This will be nice that they will get to be a part of that. It was really nice talking with them and we had some good laughs. Allie was crankiy right before they came, but as soon as we sat down, she fell asleep on my shoulder and slept 1 1/2 hours. I guess that it why she took a long time to go to sleep tonight.
Jody also talked with Pastor Rich about joining Trinity and making Profession of Faith. They are going to try to work it out so that we can do both the same morning. It will be nice because out family will all be there.
Well, Allie is in her crib fussing for the 4th time already so I better tend to her... Mommy needs some sleep tooo !!



1 comment:
I love the smile in the first picture! Too cute. Glad things are going good!
Post a Comment