Monday, June 9, 2008

Day with Daddy




Daddy was home today with us after he had his endoscopy. Once he felt better, we ran a few errands - really to get out of the house too ! We went to Grandma Bea's house for the last time before it is sold. She moved into Holland Home last December and the house has been empty ever since. She christened the house the first & only time by breaking through her diaper onto mommy's WHITE shorts ! Gotta love it ~ unpredictable ! Note to self: Stock Shout wipes in diaper bag !!



Allison has begun to suck on her fist ( See top picture) - I am glad that she has found something else for comfort to suck on besides me :) She won't take a pacifier. Sometimes she will for a few seconds, but doesn't really show an interest in it. I guess we have to look at it this way - One less habit to break later !



I must say, this girl is just getting too cute - I look at her all of the time and am amazed at how much she has changed ! Her eyes are just so pretty and her cheeks are getting so chubby :) I swear one of these days I am going to kiss them off !!



I hope she has drifted off to sleep my now. I laid her down about 20 minutes ago.. I guess Iif I don't hear anything, that's good !! I guess that would be a great sign telling ME to go to bed. Sounds like a plan to me !




No comments: