Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hot & Humid


Well, it was a crazy weather day again today! Crazy wind & storms in the morning and boy was it muggy !! Allie was awake all morning and took a nice long 1 1/2 hour nap - we were actually able to grill out and eat lunch without her waking up ! woo hoo !!!!!




We took Allie to visit Grandma & Grandpa Scheeringa today ... they just can't get enough of her, its so cute ! She loves to play on the floor and look around so that's what we did. Grandpa even got on the floor with her to play :0) She is really starting to smile a lot more and coo and it is so adorable. We took some cute pictures of her with Grandma's camera - I will have to get those !




We were invited to a graduation party for my friend Beth's twin daughters today. We decided to go since the sun decided to come out and it was nice to see Beth. Allie was pretty good until she got hungry - Hey, a girl's gotta eat !!




When we got home, she was pretty hot and worn out ( after crying in the car :) so we went for a walk around the neighborhood... then she conked out. She tends to get very cranky around 7:00 everynight, so we know to expect it. When we got home, we did our bedtime routine: put on the lullabies, change the diaper, put on the jammies, eat a bedtime snack, and lay down. Allie decided to put an extra step in there tonight and decided to throw up all down Mommy's back and the floor !! I think she was just so hot and she ate a good amount and she just ate too quickly - poor thing, but she is sleeping now only about 20 minutes later !! She is pretty good about going to bed lately, I put her down drowsy and she goes to sleep - I just hope it continues !




Well, its time for bed. Jody is off tomorrow because he has to have an endoscopy done down his throat and he has to get up early. Better get some rest because with some luck, she will be up in about 7 hours ... can I wish for 8 ??? Hey,I am lucky I am getting what I am !! I must say it feels good to get a straight 5 hours :) Thanks Allie :) Love ya babe !




1 comment:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Aww Val...puke down your back! At least she went down to sleep after that! Can't wait to get together again! Baby Play Date! : )