It's Thursday, nothing exciting about it.... until I see my little chica's face in the morning :) She is such a happy clam when she gets up ! I would love to spend the whole morning playing with her ! She slept really good again last night 8:30 - 4:45 !! Love it .. but silly me was up until 11:30 playing on the computer... I really need to quit this, but I have been exposed to new things by Amanda ( didn't she get me hooked on the blog too ??) Mom's Corner, a great active message board where I can talk with other moms - I am already addicted! and then there's scrapblog.. you can see my first creation at the bottom of my blog. I can see myself spending many hours with this site !!!
Tracie took care of Allie today and she said that she ate much better today, so that made me feel a bit better. Jody's mom has her tomorrow, so we will see which trend will continue.
I ran to Target tonight - BY MYSELF !! :) - and I got some super deals on diapers. Thise darn diaper companies are getting sneaky. They are decreasing the amount of diapers in the boxes, but keeping the price the same, so Target had to clearance out the boxes with the larger amounts, and I got the last 3 boxes of size twos and then I had coupons on top of it totalling $7.00!! I save almost $30 ~ sweet ! I love deals !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it order to prevent myself from being on this thing again until 11:30, I must cut it short tonight....



1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the comment! I love talking to Cheryl about her little niece! She is so in love with Allison, it's adorable. I hope to post again soon, but I have been really busy...unfortunately, this also included an ER visit. I'm sure I'll post it soon. Have a great day!
~Stephanie
Post a Comment