Today was my birthday... and I had to work :( But I got to spend the rest of my day with Jody & Allie. We went to Red Robin for lunch and Allie was so good while we were there. She was smiling and playing.. I was so glad to be able to eat my burger in peace :) We brought Allie to Grandma & Grandpa Scheeringa's for about an hour while we ran to Target for some odds and ends. We went back home to get the Mustang and we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house for a party for my cousin Scott who is home from Iraq for about 2 weeks. He got to meet Allie for the first time along with a few of my other cousins. Two of my cousin's wives are prego :) YEAH !! Allie will have some new cousins to play with :) woo hoo !!! Christmas will be fun fun fun !!
Then we came home and gave Allie her bath... this is the second bath she has NOT cried one bit :) She actually smiled !! I have pictures to prove it !!!
Well, since I am an old fart now, it is time to go to bed !! Night night !



No comments:
Post a Comment