As a new mommy, I not only want to record the fun stuff that Allie does,but I want to share her with friends and family !! I hope that you enjoy my ramblings and pictures :)~
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
11 week pictures
She was moving around so fast and having fun ! The scene from above Look at those pink lips :) So serious with Miss Bear Hanging out with a friend
Her little "smirk" LOVE this one !! Two faces ! Little pinkie On her bum
I took so many of them, I guess I should share some of them!! My new camera has some pretty cool tricks up its sleeve, so, of course I had to try them out on my cute little "subject"
Too cute! Maria had the "I love daddy" onsie too! Except the little heart was always covered since it was cold, and she had pants on. Pics from your new camera look great! Mike and I decided we're getting a new one as an anniversary present! : )
1 comment:
Too cute! Maria had the "I love daddy" onsie too! Except the little heart was always covered since it was cold, and she had pants on. Pics from your new camera look great! Mike and I decided we're getting a new one as an anniversary present! : )
Post a Comment