Monday, July 28, 2008

So its been awhile...


Looks like Allie is getting used to being " On the Go" all of the time !!

Things have been so crazy after going back to work ! I feel like I have no time to do anything these days. There is always laundry, bottles to wash, the house is always a disaster... but I have my little peanut to smile back at me and tell me it is OK to let it all go and just play with her !!





Allie is already 3 months old.... 3 months and one week tomorrow !! She is growing so much. We had to bring her to the Dr last Monday because she had a spot on her leg that bothered me and it was getting pretty big. Turns out it was ringworm, but we have treated it twice a day with Lotrimin and it is almost gone !! It never really bothered her it seemed, but I am glad that it is going away ! Anyway, she is 13 lbs 3oz as of Monday ! I could not believe it. She is into her 3-6 month clothes. Some of the 0-3 month still fit, but I had to pack some of them away today.... that was very sad :( Very sad....





Let's see, what have we done in the past few weeks??..... We took Allie to her 2nd Lansing Cruise night this past Saturday, and MAN, I wish I would have brought my camera ! Allie FINALLY likes her Jeep carrier ( it is a front carrier that goes over your shoulders and around your waist) Jody carried her and she was looking forward. She was as happy as a clam for about an hour !! She just looked around and up and had a blast !! She didn't even make a peep the whole time !! We couldn't bring the stroller because it would not fit in the back of the Mustang, so it was either carry her or try to carrier ( we had tried it a few times before and she wanted none of it) We were so glad when she took to it !! Sunday, we went to the Pierogi Fest in Whiting. It was not only Allie's 1st, but our 1st time as well and we were pretty impressed. It was quite fun and lots of good food... we will be going back next year and we will have to get a Pierogi hat for Allie !!





Allie went in her pool again yesterday and she decided to use it as a toilet... oops !!! I guess it won't be the last time !! ha ha ha She seems to like the water more and we are SOO glad ! She still enjoys her bath - I think that the warmer water helped !! I wouldn't want to sit in cold water either, come to think of it !





Last week, she was a stinker when it came to nighttime sleeping ! She was getting up every 2-3 hours ! That made for a tiring week ! It think that she is coming around with that so far this week, but I am watching her eating. She hasn't eaten as much as she usually does these past 3 days, but she seems happy enough and has enough wet/poopy diapers, so I will have to just wait and see. If it continues, I will have to call the Dr and see what he has to day. I could just be having new mommy jitters, but I would rather be safe than sorry !





We are having some dillemas with her babysitting... Fed Ex is pulling some "crap" and most likely making Jody work on Saturdays - the only day that he is the "designated babysitter" And I work too !! This is going to be an interesting situation... hopefully it will not last, just like all of the other "great" ideas that they come up with there and it will be a fleeting idea, but we will have to wait and see. My aunt Sylvia said that she can watch her sometimes, but I really wish that Jody will not have to do this for long because he is also going to lose hours too because they are making him take a day off during the week so that the Saturday is straightime. Fed Ex is crying poor, just like everyone else these days, so they have to adjust where needed, but its always the low man on the totem pole who gets the shaft!! AGHHHHH





Well, at least we are up to speed a bit... I have been a bad mommy and I didn't take her Tuesday 3 month pics last week, so I will have to spend some time with that tomorrow and I will upload them then !!

No comments: