Allie slept great last night. She conked out at about 8:30 and slept until 3:30 - that was fabulous and then she even let me sleep in 'til about 8:15ish. That was a great treat :) I played with her this morning and she was her usual smily self in the morning. I really miss being at home with her and I think that she misses it too... at least I can tell myself that she does
Today, we hung out with Amanda & Maria. We met at Target (our home away from home) and we had fun in the baby department ~ it seems like we have an internal magnet to that section anymore !! We went to lunch at Quiznos... Allie slept and Maria laughed & played ! We came back to our house and I got to experience Maria crawling! She is so active and so much fun, but I can see how tiring it can be ! I am sure that I will be there soon enough, so I am going to soak up these "snuggle days" while I still have them ! Allie played on the floor and Maria tried to play WITH her ! They looked so cute together :) It is amazing the difference 5 months can make in a baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment