Well, since Daddy has been on vacation this whole week, he has gotten to spend a lot of time with his little girl. He experienced Allison getting her 2nd set of shots on Tuesday. She actually did pretty well, she only had a very slight fever, but it was taken care of with some Motrin - no biggie. Allie weighs 14 lbs 11 0z and is 24 1/2 " already !! She is in the 75th Percentile for her weight and 50th for her height - so she is doing very well !!! She has a slight eye infection too, so the Dr gave us some drops to give her and it should clear up soon ( if you have ever tried to put drops into a baby's eyes, its easier said than done though!) Her Dr was very happy with how she is doing, so that make us happy too !!
Today, Allie made the most of her time with Daddy because she finally rolled over !! She actually did it yesterday, but Jody had stepped in to the kitchen to grab a drink and when he came back, she had rolled onto her tummy on her activity mat. He didn't "count" it because he didn't see it :)But he saw her do it today !! She only did it once, but I am sure that is all it takes! I can't wait to see it for myself !
Anyway, here's to a long weekend. Jody lucked out because he is on vacation this week and since Monday is Labor Day, he is off then and Tuesday is his day off so he doesn't go back until Wedneday ~ Lucky Dog !! At least I am off on Tuesday as well, so I think that we are going to make an appointment to get Allie's pictures taken @ JC Penney.
Hope everyone has a great holiday and I will have more pictures then !!



1 comment:
I totally understand the eye drops! We had to put them in Maria's eyes about a month ago, and well it was a major battle. Glad things are going good, and Miss Allie finally decided to roll over! We just got our 9mth pics taken. I love the JcPenny in Orland. They do a great job! Enjoy your long weekend! : )
Post a Comment