Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Fun Firsts





The other night when I came home from work, I found Allie sleeping on her activity mat, lying on her side with her binky in her mouth ~ CUTE !




Well, the past week has just been so busy with work, weddings, tornados.. ya know, the usual stuff ! Allie is 3 month & 3 weeks old already !!! Time is just a flyin'!






Allie loves her new Jumperoo !


I decided to put together Allison's Jumperoo on Tuesday since Daddy was off ( that's a-whole-nother bowl of wax!) It didn't take long to put together and Allie watched me the whole time from her swing just smiling away like she knew that she was getting a new toy ! Once I got her in it,I realized that her feet didn't quite touch the floor yet, but that did not stop her from moving around. It makes noise when you move, and she was moving around enought to make it play! She was smiling and playing with the toys on the front and watching the lights .. its was so cute to see her pay with a new thing ! Speaking of the swing, this girlie just loves her swing now ! She watched her animal mobile on the top and talks to them ! It is so adorable :)

Allie looks so cute sitting in her Bebe Pod :)

Yesterday, on my lunch break, I stopped at Once Upon A Child ( LOVE that place!) Anyway, I got her a Bebe Pod chair - to help her learn to sit up - it is purple and pink and she looks so cute sitting up in it ! She slumps a little to the side, but she tries to right herself and moves around, so she is building up her tummy muscles ! Anyway, tonight, we had her sitting in the Bebe Pod and I was playing with her hands, and she LAUGHED OUT LOUD !! It was SOOOOO cute ~ we even caught it on video :) We just kept laughing and the more I played with her hands and said " Clap Clap Clap" the moe she laughed, but of course as soon as she saw the video camera, she eased up in the laughter, but we still caught it a few times. It was just way too fun !


Today on my lunch break, I got to go and cuddle with my little Allie ! It was such a nice break to the day. She was at my sister-in-law Jill's house, so she wasn't far away. I just cuddled her and put her to sleep :) It made my day !!

We took her for a walk tonight because it was so beautiful out and after about 1/2 hour, she conked out so we took a drive out to Culver's to get some custard ~ YUM-O. She is still sleeping and will hopefully sleep for the night. The past few night she has been getting up once at night, but its not bad - it could be worse !! Wednesday morning, she woke up ay 5:00 to eat, which is normal, but this chicky would not go back to sleep !! She finally cashed out in her swing as I got ready for work at about 6:30 ~ that was an unordinary event !! I kindly asked her not to make a habit of that !! he he he


Daddy & his girl .... funny, there are never pictures of Mommy & her girl ?!?!?


Anyway, here's to a good sleeping night... its beautifully cool outside, the windows are open...Ahhhhh, I love nights like this !! Tomorrow is a new day and IT'S FRIDAY .... even though both Mommy & Daddy have to work on Saturday. My Aunt is taking her on Saturday :) YEAH !! It won't be for long though and then we can begin our weekend together ! So far, no plans.. just hanging out with our Sugar !!

No comments: