Sunday, September 28, 2008

So its been awhile...

This girl LOVES her swing !!




Daddy's Mini me ~ the girl version :)

It has been about two weeks ~ shame on me ! In those 2 weeks, our little doll has turned 5 months old and she has caught her 1st cold :( Daddy brought it home and shared it with Allison. We had a few rough nights where Allie did not sleep very well, so in turn, neither did Mommy or Daddy. The only way we could get her to get any sleep, was in her swing so that she could breathe. Poor baby, her nose was so plugged up ~ we had to suck it out and give her saline drops to make her feel better. We even had to break out her new Hello Kitty vaporizer. She is still dealing with the runny nose, but she is getting better, thank goodness !


"Super Baby" - Oh yeah, and our street is getting torn up now - check out the equipment outside.
Allie has also received her first bug bites. We are assuming that they are mosquito bites. She had one on her head last week and I was just looking at it last night thinking "Yeah, its finally going away" and then this morning, I noticed one right next to it. We were only outside for a few minutes last night when we were leaving Pizzeria Uno with Steve & Wendy and Jim & Tiffanie, but the mosquitoes are REALLY bad these past few nights. I think they are getting in theor last hurrahs for the year and the only spot uncovered on Allie was her face so..... they must have attacked !! So, yeah, she has a nice big bug bite on her forehead. Thank goodness we don't have pictures scheduled anytime soon ( which we really need to get to - the last ones were @ 3 1/2 weeks !- but I think I make up for that with all of the pictures that I take !! HA!)



Poor baby and her bug bite on her forehead :( But she loved the pumpkins !

Speaking of Steve & Wendy, we are very excited for them !! Allison is going to have another cousin next year !! Baby Scheeringa is due May 6, 2009. I tell you what, if its a girl, she is set for life with clothes ! Allison & Baby will be almost exactly a year apart, but according to Jody, its gonna be a boy. We will have to see !!!!

Now, my cousin Jim & Tiffanie, they are due with their little Faith in about a week or so, we cannot wait to meet her!! We were watching her move last night and I thought about how much I loved it when Allison would move and kick ~ That was the BEST ! It was so much fun to see her move her arms and legs and even when she had the hiccups!!




Today we went to Bengtson's Pumpkin Farm. It was FedEx Family Day so we went for FREE !!! Gotta love that ! It was a beautiful day and the best part ( besides free) is that it was not crowded there at all. We decided that when we go, we will be going early in the season because it is so much more tolerable. We got some cute pictures with Allison and the pumpkins. She was getting a little fussy because she was tired and I am sure that her runny nose didn't help :( We took out first ride on a kiddie train and we watched the pig races. We brought her out to the pumpkin patch and checked out the animals. I know that it will be even more fun next year when she can walk around and get into it more.... and that will be here before I know it !!




Checking out the pumpkins up close :) ( Poor girl with her "Donald Trump Onion Loaf hair!")

One little side note - totally unrelated - Last Saturday night, Allison fell asleep at 7:45 and slept until 7:15 the next morning !! Wow, what a night that was ! I ran in her room at 6:00 to make sure that she was still breathing! I think that she is making up for that these past few nights since she has not been feeling well. Last night she was up almost every 2 -3 hours. It was almost like she was a newborn all over again !! Oh well, what are you gonna do ??



Her shirt says " I love Mummy" :)

Well, its time for our Sunday "shows" to start again and we can't wait to watch them, so I think I better get everything ready for tomorrow so that I can hit the hay right after "Brothers & Sisters" I need to take advantage of Allie's naptime :) Speaking of.. I think I hear her now. Gotta run !



My two favorite punkins !





I think this is one of my favorite shots of the day :)





1 comment:

The Harrison's said...

I'm so jealous! We would love to go to the pumpkin patch. Really cute pictures too!