Couldn't you just smooch up this little face ~ Check out those dimples !!
So this past weekend was quite crazy !! First off , it was Daddy's birthday on Sunday, but we have officially given him a "Birthday Do-Over" pass. With all of the rain and flooding, it has been nothing short of unbelievable. We did not get to do much of anything gor his b-day.Sunday we went over to Jody's parents house for his birthday lunch and it took 1 1/2 hours to get to them and it normally only takes 10 minutes ( if that!) We had to take so many different roads because all of the main roads were flooded due to the rain !! Speaking of the flooding, remember to keep all of these families that have lost so much in your prayers. I cannot imagine what they must be feeling right now :(
On Saturday, Allison & I went to a joint baby shower for my two cousins wives. Allie was such a good girl the whole time at the shower. She was talking up a storm and being her natural "Happy Clam" self. Before we left for the shower, I was not sure on what to have her wear because the weather was a little crazy, so while I had her new dress on her, I took some adorable pictures of her. What is crazy is that this dress is 6-9 months and it fit her! She looked so cute in her dress...I cannot wait to find her some knit tights to go with this !
Love those chunky thighs !
Monday, I had to stay home from work because all of the roads to get across the expressway were flooded... and I mean EVERY road ! It is just crazy to even comprehend it! It was a nice extra day that I got to spend with my Doll.
Allie has begun to go back to the "regular" sleeping schedule, which is only getting up once at night. We had about a 2 week stretch there where she was waking up every 2-3 hours. That got old really quickly. I have read a lot about a " 4 Month Sleep Regression" and I think that Allie certainly experienced that.We even tried to give her rice cereal before bedtime twice, but I truly think that it caused her to sleep worse than before. ( I did get some funny pics though!) I think that we are going to hold off until the recommended 6 months for solids. The more I read about it, the more comfortable I am with it. Plus, it makes for an easier one more month ( OK, so thats a little selfish) But, she still seems to be satisfied with her milk and the Dr said it is OK !!
Allie is going to be 5 Months old on Monday !! She is just growing up too fast! We really need to get in to have some pictures taken of her. The last time we went, she was 3 1/2 weeks, but I guess I have more that made up for it with my own camera !! he he he
Allie is getting pretty good at Tummy Time ! Look at those bright eyes !



1 comment:
Wow she's getting so big! Ya you're lucky that Allie wasn't like Maira and wanting to eat like every 2hrs! There is no way we would have been able to wait til 6mths to start solids! Heck she's eating table food now! Just loves to eat!
Post a Comment