One of my customers, who is so sweet, had recently made Allison a ceramic Panda bear. Each paw has her information on it, like one paw has her name, one has her weight, one her birthdate & time she was born and one her height. - so cute! So the other day, she asked me again how to spell Allison's name so I told her,but really did not think anything of it. Today she came into the bank with a box. When she opened the box, I couldn't believe what I saw. She made her the CUTEST ceramic jack-o-lantern! The eyes and noses are hearts and the mouth is cut out as her name ALLISON. I just absolutely love it !! It was such a sweet and thoughtful gift and one that I will treasure forever :) I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw it and she even put in a battery powered tealight that changes colors. I now have it displayed on top of our entertainment center amongst all of my other fall decor. So cute ~ Thanks Helen!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Pumpkins !!
On to my other pumpkin ...We have pretty much completed our 'Snow Princess' pumpkin for the church pumpkin contest and she turned out pretty stinkin' cute ! We cut some limbs from our tree last night for her arms, I used some blush for her cheeks, pipe cleaners for her hair & lips and a Christmas ornament for her nose. We are going to put angel hair around her for display too, so she should look pretty adorable ! I have also made about 9 dozen cookies for the festival ( I think I ate over a dozen myself over the past few days..especially when they are right out of the oven oooooh yum!!
And for my very special pumpkin, she is doing a little better, The past few nights I have been giving her rice cereal to try to get her used to the feeling of eating with a spoon. The first night she did pretty well and the other nights she just kinda played with it. I didn't give her any tonight though because she was WAY over tired and hadn't really had a nap in over 6 hours, so we gave her a bath and she conked out by 7:15 - which meant I only got to see her for about an hour tonight :( That part was a bum !
Anway, the oven timer is going off, so I must sample my warm chocolate chip cookies !! I gotta make sure that they taste good !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The ceramic pumpkin is adorable! What a thoughtful gift. Ally is looking so cute these days. I love all the new pictures!
Post a Comment