I know that I have not been as good as I should be at this blog. I was going really strong there for awhile, but then life continued to happen. Allison is getting to be so much more fun that I want to spend my time with her and once she goes to bed, I have so much to do before I go to bed.. the list of reasons (aka excuses) goes on and on.... SO , I will try to do a couple of blogs here to catch up on the last, UM, 3 months !! Sorry !!
So many things have happened and where to I begin. I guess that is another reason that I have been putting this off because there has been so much stuff, I am overwhelmed !! I guess I will try to at least do this once a week... keyword is TRY :) I know that I want to do this for Allison and that is what I need to keep reminding myself. Document things for her when she gets older and also to keep friends and family updated on how Allison is doing.... I promise to try my best :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment